朱時宜 (Chu, Shih-I)
- Z. Y. Zhou, S. I. Chu, and S. Y. Han, "Relaxation and decoherence of a resonantly driven qubit", J. Phys. B: At. Mol. Opt. Phys. 41, 045506 (2008).
- J. Carrera, S.-K. Son, and S. I. Chu,"Ab initio theoretical investigation of the frequency comb structure and coherence in the vuv-xuv regimes via high-order harmonic generation", Phys. Rev. A 77, 031401(R) (2008).
- S.-K. Son, S. Han, and S. I. Chu, Floquet formulation for the investigation of multiphoton quantum interference in a superconducting qubit driven by a strong ac field, Phys. Rev. A 79, 032301 (2009).
- D. A. Telnov and S. I. Chu, Above-threshold-ionization spectra from the core region of a time-dependent wave packet: Alternative ab initio time-dependent approach, Phys. Rev. A 79, 043421 (2009).
- D. A. Telnov and S. I. Chu, Effects of electron structure and multielectron dynamical response on strong-field multiphoton ionization of diatomic molecules with arbitrary orientation: An all-electron time-dependent density-functional-theory approach, Phys. Rev. A 79, 041401(R) (2009).
- Juan J. Carrera and S. I. Chu,"Ab initio time-dependent density-functional-theory study of the frequency comb structure, coherence, and dephasing of multielectron systems in the vuv-xuv regimes via high-order harmonic generation, Phys. Rev. A 79, 063410 (2009).
- Tak-San Ho, Shih-Han Hung, Hsing-Ta Chen, and Shih-I Chu, Memory effect on the multiphoton coherent destruction of tunneling in the electron transport of nanoscale systems driven by a periodic field: A generalized Floquet approach", Phys. Rev. B 79, 235323 (2009).
- Cecil Laughlin and S. I. Chu, A highly accurate study of a helium atom under pressure", J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 42, 265004 (2009).
- Z. Y. Zhou and S. I. Chu, Time-dependent localized Hartree-Fock density-functional linear response approach for photoionization of atomic excited states", Phys. Rev. A 79, 053412 (2009).
- S.-K. Son and S. I. Chu, Multi-electron effects on the orientation dependence and photoelectron angular distribution of multiphoton ionization of CO2 in strong laser fields, Phys. Rev. A 80, 011403(R) (2009).
- S.-K. Son and S. I. Chu, Theoretical study of orientation-dependent multiphoton ionization of polyatomic molecules in intense ultrashort laser fields: A new time-dependent Voronoi-cell finite difference method, Chem. Phys. 366, 91–102 (2009).
- Z. Y. Zhou and S. I. Chu, A time-dependent momentum-space density functional theoretical approach for electron transport dynamics in molecular devices, Europhys. Lett. 88, 17008 (2009).
- D. A. Telnov and Shih-I Chu, Effects of multiple electronic shells on strong-field multiphoton ionization and high-order harmonic generation of diatomic molecules with arbitrary orientation: An all-electron time-dependent density-functional approach, Phys. Rev. A 80, 043412 (2009).
- J. Guo, X.-S. Liu, and S. I. Chu, "Exploration of strong-field multiphoton double ionization, rescattering, and electron angular distribution of He atoms in intense long-wavelength laser fields: The coupled coherent-state approach", Phys. Rev. A 82, 023402 (2010).
- S. K. Son, D. A. Telnov, and S. I. Chu, Probing the origin of elliptical high-harmonic generation from aligned molecules in linearly polarized laser fields, Phys. Rev. A 82, 043829 (2010).
- D. A. Telnov and S. I. Chu,
Time-dependent generalized pseudospectral method for accurate treatment of multiphoton processes of diatomic molecules in intense laser fields, Comput. Phys. Comm. 182, 18-20 (2011).
- T. S. Ho, H. Rabitz, and S. I. Chu,
A general formulation of monotonically convergent algorithms in the control of quantum dynamics beyond the linear dipole interaction, Comput. Phys. Comm. 182, 14-17 (2011).
- H. T. Chen, T. S. Ho, and S. I. Chu,Exploration of the memory effect on the photon-assisted tunneling via a single quantum dot: A generalized Floquet theoretical approach., International Journal of Modern Physics B25, 2251–2270 (2011).
- Z. Y. Zhou and S. I. Chu, "Precision calculation of above-threshold multiphoton ionization in intense short-wavelength laser fields: The momentum-space approach and time-dependent generalized pseudospectral method," Phys. Rev. A 83, 013405 (2011).
- Z. Y. Zhou and S. I. Chu, "Photoionization dynamics and angular squeezing phenomenon in intense long-wavelength laser fields", Phys. Rev. A 83, 033406 (2011).
- J. Heslar, D. A. Telnov, and S. I. Chu, "High-order-harmonic generation in homonuclear and heteronuclear diatomic molecules: Exploration of multiple orbital contributions", Phys. Rev. A 83, 043414 (2011).
- S. I. Chu and D. A. Telnov, "Self-Interaction-Free Time-dependent Density Functional Theoretical Approaches for Probing Atomic and Molecular Multiphoton Processes in Intense Ultrashort Laser Fields", Chapter 4, p.75-101,in Computational Studies of New Materials II: From Ultrafast Processes and Nanostructures to Optoelectronics, Energy Storage and Nanomedicine, edited by T. F. George, D. Jelski, R. R. Letfullin, and G. Zhang, World Scientific (2011).
- D. A. Telnov, J. Heslar, and S. I. Chu,"Strong-field ionization of Li and Be: a time-dependent density functional theory with self-interaction correction", Chemical Physics 391, 88–91 (2011).
- D. A. Telnov and S. I. Chu, Low-energy structure of above-threshold-ionization electron spectra: Role of the Coulomb threshold effect, Phys. Rev. A 83, 063406 (2011).
- S. L. Liao, T. S. Ho, S. I. Chu, and H. Rabitz,
Fast-kick-off monotonically convergent algorithm for searching optimal control fields, Phys. Rev. A 84, 031401 (2011).
- H. T. Ng and S. I. Chu,